Wednesday 30 October 2013

Review of 'Elan' Organic Pumpkin Seeds

Elan -- Organic Pumpkin Seeds (vegan)
Overall Rating: 5/5
Summary: crunchy thin outer shell and chewy inner. So very fresh and flavourful, light and tasty. Absolutely delicious! I only regret I ate all of it before I could bake with it.

Where to buy: I believe it was Homesense

165G ELAN  ORGANIC PUMPKIN SEEDS




165G ELAN  ORGANIC PUMPKIN SEEDS

Ingredients: organic pumpkin seeds.

Nutrition Facts
Serving size: 40g
Calories: 220
Fat: 20g
     Saturated: 3.5g
     Trans: 0g
Cholesterol: 0mg
Sodium: 3mg
Carbohydrates: 4g
     Fibre: 2g
     Sugars: 1g
Protein: 12g
Vitamin C: 2%
Calcium: 2%
Iron: 25%

Perfection. Perfectly wholesome ingredients and a super nutritious profile. You can't beat 12g of clean protein, 25% iron, and a decent 2g of fiber. It's high in unsaturated, healthy fats and low in sodium. I highly recommend this product and I'd definitely buy it again, if only to use it in fresh, home-made breads!

Other 'Elan' seeds:

Brand:
  • Certified by Ecocert Canada
  • Non-GMO
  • Gluten-free
  • Packaged by Natya Foods, which started as a business in November 2010
  • Canadian

No comments:

Post a Comment